|Registration Period:||2-10 years|
|Add Grace Period:||No|
|Autorenew Grace Period:||Supported by registry|
|Registration System:||1 day|
|WHOIS-Update:||24 to 48 hours|
.PK is the official country code Top-Level-Domain (ccTLD) of Pakistan.
A .PK domain can be used by anyone
- Minimum: 4
- Maximum: 63
- Letters and numbers
- Hyphens ("-"), however not at the beginning or directly in front of the TLD
.PK domains can be registered online through webinterface or API. The domain creation process by using the AddDomain command is a not-realtime process and it will take up to 30 working days until the domain is created.
Domain modification .PK domains can be modified over Webinterface or API. The domain modification process by using the ModifyDomain command is a not-realtime process and it will take at least one working day until the domain is modified.
.PK domains can be renewed by using the RenewDomain command online through web interface or API.
.PK domains can be deleted by using the DeleteDomain command online through web interface or API.
Configured nameservers are required.
Domain transfers are not supported by PK registry at this point of time.
It's not possible to restore .PK domains.
- IDN domains are not supported
- Autorenew function supported by registry
- If partners did not renew the domain name, it will be released for public re-registration approximately 30 days from the domain expiration date
- Third-Level-Domains: .COM.PK, .NET.PK, .ORG.PK are supported by registry